Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fall comes to Coles Point Way

View We're having beautiful weather here, Eric is in his shorts again. You all know how happy that makes him! I put this picture on my knitting blog, it's the view from the sewing room window.

I am still following the doctor's orders to stay off my foot, so Eric has been busy outside, planting the rest of the bulbs, spraying inside and out for "bugs and pests" and putting the garage in order. He's also been cooking and cleaning! I feel bad because he's having to do everything, but then I guess if my foot gets well, all will be worth it. At least I hope he thinks so.

Some of you may remember the big question we had while the house was under construction concerning would the truck fit into the garage? Well I can report we can get it in, either front or back first. The only catch is that is has to be done at an angle into the back right corner, and someone (me) had to stand in the corner and guide the driver (Eric) in the last few inches. However, it's worth knowing it can be done! Since we expect to continue to experience traffic and dirt flying from construction crews it will be nice to keep the truck in the garage.

Not much else is happening. We are expecting our second delivery from FurniturelandSouth this week, so that is exciting! We'll be glad to get the TV in the living room up off the floor and into the entertainment center.

No comments: